Sunday, February 10, 2013

You're Invited...

So I've finally made the decision...to make this blog public. Well, it's always been public but I've finally decided to share some of my most well kept thoughts, amongst other things, with everyone.  The whole point of being consistent with blogging was so that others could follow me as I work towards a transplant.  My life is hard and I often make light of it because that's how I deal with things but that doesn't make it any less tough.  I sometimes find comfort in letting someone peek in...not for them to understand...not even for sympathy or empathy...but just so they can understand no matter what goes on, happiness IS a choice.  I was about to write this long soliloquy about not being perfect, trying to be a better person, blah blah blah.  Look, life has it's ups, life can kick you all the way down.  How you deal with it determines where those bumps take you.  They can leave you pointy, angry and bitter or they can smooth you out, give you a luster shine and make you priceless.  It's your call.  If you ever wanted to know me, this is your chance.  


*******If any of you have ANY blog knowledge and can help me out with this...layout, sharing, ANYTHING, please email me and let me know...ALL HELP IS NEEDED, lol************

No comments:

Post a Comment