Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little Bit of This...A Little Bit of That...

Lovies!!!!!  This post will probably be a bit spastic because that's how my brain is running tonight...I'll be SOOOOOO glad to get my treatment tomorrow so I can remember what normal feels like *rolls eyes*. Anyway, I synced a bunch of pics from my phone that I'd like to share...

Tuesday when I went in to take my photos, this was the sign that I saw and in that moment everything became real for me.



Wednesday is when FFC officially announced the winner...this was their Facebook post!  I usually can find a million things wrong with pictures of me...this picture I only found 4 things, lol


Last night I went out to celebrate my cousin's birthday...I thought I looked pretty cute, lol...well this was more of a check my makeup pic, lol
This pic was after I got home and I was still feeling myself...I looked at my arm and got almost emotional...do you see how there's no fat hanging!!!???!?!?!  And can you see my baby muscle trying to pop out!!!!?!?!?!!!  My hand looks THIN...I've had sausage hands my ENTIRE life, and to see these changes before my very eyes...I'm speechless

I wish I felt a bit better to add some more to this post.  I've been in the bed most of the day.  Sundays are usually a hit or miss day for me...because I'm going an extra day without dialysis my body and systems can start shutting down leaving me feeling like CRAP.  That's why when patients complain about having to come in and begin to skip treatments I just don't understand it.  I'm so grateful for dialysis...it's by no means an easy life but it's better than no life.  I'll gladly go in if it means feeling better and living longer.  Okay, okay, okay, no soapbox tonight, lol.  Tomorrow is The Biggest Loser...I'm sure I'll have some commentary.  Ta Ta Lovies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment